Torry, son of David and Lisa Loewen, was diagnosed with colon cancer on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
His surgery was done in Campestre hospital, Chetumal Mexico on Monday morning.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fwd:






                       Torry's 2nd Cancer  Surgery is now scheduled for Friday July 12 around 12.00 noon. (Tijuana Mexico)

                       Sounds it's a very difficult one this time,

                       We ask  for your prayer support. May the Lord give wisdom for the  Doctors and lead there hands. That the lord can be glorified through this.  Dave & Lisa Loewen  Family


5 comments:

Sharon said...

Praying for peace and strength for you and Torry, wisdom for the doctors, and a successful surgery. Aunt Tina sends her love and prayer support also.
Love, Sharon and Ron (Morris, MB)

Anonymous said...

Lord we pray for peace and healing in Jesus name. Gerhard and Janet

Gerhard and Janet Friesen said...

Praying for all of you! Sending love and hugs to you guys as well.
Gerhard and Janet Friesen.

Unknown said...

Hi, Lisa & Dave will keep your family in my prayer and i hope the words of this song bless your heart.
Healer
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You.Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hand
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Cornie & Elvira said...

Yes, We will be praying. May God give you peace tomorrow.