Torry, son of David and Lisa Loewen, was diagnosed with colon cancer on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
His surgery was done in Campestre hospital, Chetumal Mexico on Monday morning.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fwd: praising God this morning





Torry slept very well last night. He feels positive this morning. He enjoyed sitting in a chair over an hour and walking about his bed a little, and then he went off to the bathroom , and praise God, he had his first bowel movement after the surgery! Thank you for lifting him up to God in prayer! -Tina RF


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God that everything went well so far, praying for you all.

Hear my cry o God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Ps. 61,1-2

Mrs Anna Braun

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates.We r praying for u .Keep looking up to Jesus.Eddie n norma dueck MB Canada